A Better YOU Starts Today!
Walk away from every session feeing strong, flexible and accomplished.
Let us help you make fitness your new habit.
The Benefits of Pilates & Gyrotonics
- Longer, leaner muscles (less bulk, more freedom of movement)
- Improves postural problems
- Increases core strength/stability
- Helps prevent injury
- Enhances functional fitness, ease of movement
- Balances strength and flexibility
- Heightens body awareness
- No-impact – easy on the joints
- Can be customized for everyone from rehab patients to elite athletes
- Complements other methods of exercise
- Improves performance in sports (golf, tennis, skiing, skating, dance, etc.)
- Improves balance, coordination & circulation
About the owner
Ms. Vaz has been practicing Pilates for over 20 years. She began her formal Pilates training as a dancer and choreographer while studying Laban’s Principals of Movement at The Laban Centre in London England.
Her quest for further knowledge lead her to the world’s foremost authorities on Joseph Pilates, his protégé, Romana Kryzanowska and Sean Gallagher. Today, she teaches in the tradition of Mr. Pilates New York City Studio, which she learned from the source.
Sabrina is a certified Gyrotonic® instructor and Gyrokinesis® instructor. She is also a Thai Bodywork practitioner. She has certifications from the Physicalmind Institute of Santa Fe New Mexico and Stott Pilates.